A Sucker for Sales…
Even though I don’t do it as often as I used to, I still like buying games for the sake of buying games. Recently Xbox LIVE Marketplace had a sale on arcade games, more on that after for the jump, for the moment I would like to focus on the surprise game I picked up online this week, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows for the Xbox 360 and Kinect. I posted before how impressed I was with the EA Store. While I was checking it out the other day I noticed HP on sale for $20. Always on the look for a new Kinect experience I thought it was as good a time as any to take the plunge. It should arrive at my door later this week! As for the Marketplace sale, read on to see what I picked up on the DL.
What did I pick up…a few games. Instead of getting too far into it, I think I will just list them in point form with a short comment on each:
- Comic Jumper: Twisted Pixel once again impresses with craziness and old fashioned fun!
- Doom II: The classic FPS is now within my collection alongside its predecessor
- X-Men: Old Skool beat-em-up in Xbox LIVE clothing
- Unbound Saga: New Skool beat-em-up. Haven’t even tried it yet
- Fable III Understone Quest Pack: Not a game, but content nonetheless
Not a bad haul and not a lot of MS points spent either. Am i am actually looking forward to my Harry Potter experience, once I receive it and play it, I will let you all know what I think about what I have done.