I have been hitting the ‘Six’ pretty hard this week in my quest to score as many achievements as I am able to. This week was rather successful as I was able to knock off another 6 achievements. The achievements I was able to unlock are:
- Sidearm Frenzy: Kill 100 enemies using a Pistol with at least 6 players present = 25
- One Shot, One Kill: Kill 100 enemies using a Sniper Rifle with at least 6 players present = 30
- Officer: Achieve the rank of Officer = 30
- Gimme a High Five!: Complete 5 scenes as Bishop’s teammate, Knight, in co-op Story mode at any difficulty = 10
- Eye of the Sniper: Kill 500 enemies in multiplayer adversarial with at least 6 players present = 30
- Come Closer: Kill 100 enemies using a shotgun with at least 6 players present = 20
Also available are the new maps as well as the gameplay tweaks. I really noticed the difference in the dispersal of the enemies in the T-Hunt missions. I was also able to play the ‘High Stakes’ mode which puts the focus on stop-and-pop instead of run-and-gun. Next stop in RB6V2, 1000 Kills!