It has been awhile since I have been able to Xpress myself up in this ma. I have been quite busy on my content over at News0r, most notably my Gears of War feature and a recent review of Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike. A lot has happened as of late so lets take a look shall we:
- We discovered recently that we will have to pay a little more for our Xbox 360 than first thought. Also the HDD would not be standard with every available 360. A lot of people were up in arms over this decision, as for myself I think Microsoft did not make these decisions without due care and attention. The modular design of the unit will make sure that there is a build for everyone. Personally I look forward to my 360, just got to save a few extra bucks. Oh, i need 3-4 games at launch! Ouch! But it will be the best ouch evar!
- With my new HDTV I have already spoiled myself so that 480p doesn’t do it for me. Bring on 720p and up!
- Gear Heads! Get used to hearing about us as Emergence Day draws near!
- TormentX has uncovered a great quote from our friend J Allard.
- If you can’t wait for Final Fantasy XI for the 360, I suggest you head over to Nicky’s Blog. She has everything that your FF heart desires. Also has a real haunting melody playing in the background that I am listening to right now. On a related note Final Fantasy: Advent Children will be out on Sept. 13 on DVD and UMD. FF and computer animation fans will be frothing at the mouth. Again check Nicky’s blog for all the good details and links!
- Titles upcoming that I have my eyes on: NHL 2K6, Rainbow 6: Lockdown, Far Cry, and Ninja Gaiden Black.
- …but with the impending release of the 360, will I buy any?
- Microsoft has a new viral campaign. What does it mean?
- Finally the new co-op DL missions are available for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Yummy!
Well that is all for now. I am sure I have missed something important, but its my blog! lol. That is it for now, just remember what SUPERGHOST always says: “Those video games are not gonna play themselves!”